Greg Fendis - Founder
Greg Fendis - Founder & CEO
Greg Fendis is a senior business executive specialising in the global development of businesses and thrives working in dynamic organisations.
His extensive experience within the Information Technology, Internet Networks and the Telecommunications Industries spans over 35 years with responsibilities ranging from General Management, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Engineering, Customer Services, Product Management and Manufacturing.
His thorough understanding of Telecommunications Networks, Data Systems, Smart Card Technologies, Software Integration, Medical Electronics, Digital Imaging, Biometrics and the Internet has placed him at the forefront of business solutions.
Greg is actively involved in the development, introduction and application of technology into Australia and overseas countries.
His professional mission is to bridge the gap between leading edge technology and innovative business ideas.
The idea of introducing innovative technological advancements in accumulating sporting big data, creating sports analytics and using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to model sports diversity, motivated Greg into creating KOSMOSPORTS.
The following services are incorporated within the platform:
- sporting analytics and statistics for player development
- interfaces into local community based sporting services
- establishes localised sports data, statistics and sporting code dependancies
- connection data for local sporting codes
- direct interface access to all interconnected devices
- local user connectivity for development operations
- a secure online comms network for video conferencing and data sharing
- sports clubs are interconnected and provided with smart contract services
- AI and database modelling to preserve sports diversity
- a global cloud based network for sports services
- interconnected data sharing service
- a highly secure global QUANTUM network nodes
- sports monitoring and player progress services.